Compliance is the backbone of retirement planning. Without it, companies can be subjected to steep fines, and individuals may not be reaping the full benefits for which they are eligible.
It’s a serious responsibility and every member of the FuturePlan leadership team brings decades of expertise to the table for this very important part of plan administration. The FuturePlan team partners with clients every step of the way to navigate the many intricacies of plan compliance, minimize risk, and avoid costly IRS violations.
Compliance Support Services
Compliance services offered by FuturePlan are vast and include, but are not limited to:
- Following the plan document that outlines all plan provisions
- Supporting fiduciary responsibility
- Conducting annual nondiscrimination testing
- Reviewing new legislation and amending documents as needed
- Following strict timelines to meet critical deadlines
- Handling retirement plan reporting and disclosure
- Supporting retirement plan audits