Retirement Plan Consulting
Designing strategic and creative retirement plans is one of the things we do best.
Plan participants are more discerning than ever and demanding more from sponsors, fee awareness is increasingly more prevalent, and a changing regulations with the advent of SECURE Act all present an increasingly complex landscape. We connect the dots and create plans that result in positive outcomes for both participants and sponsors. No plan challenge is too difficult, and our deep bench of ERISA experts and attorneys, and industry leaders offer their expertise every step of the way. In addition, our five centers of excellence offer specialty expertise in Cash Balance design, 3(16) fiduciary services, Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs), prevailing wage plans and Native American Tribal plans and trusts.
Our services include
We provide services designed to integrate seamlessly with your offerings, and allow you to retain clients with even the most challenging of plan design concerns.
- Plan design and redesigns
- Mergers and acquisition plan redesign
- Compliance testing failures
- Low retirement plan participation
- Audit failures
- Compensation strategies for senior leadership
- Fiduciary, actuarial and defined benefit strategy consulting
- Business succession planning
- Operational reviews to identify problem areas and mitigate costly financial consequences
- Representation in front of the IRL, DOL, or PBGC